Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have any questions about the Power Vision Program,
simply download it and read it. Check it out for yourself.
There's no obligation and if you decide you don't like it,
we'll cancel the sale and give you a complete refund.
- Age is not a barrier. No matter how old you are, you can
improve your vision. Senior citizens often get better results
than younger people because they have more time. Children
can learn the exercises if they are supervised.
- Nearsightedness is usually not inherited. The major cause
is too much reading, TV, or computer games. The reason it
often seems to be inherited is because everyone in the family
does a lot of reading, TV, or computer games.
- The Power Vision Program is designed to give you permanent
results. You will learn new visual habits that maintain better
vision automatically. If your eyesight starts to decline after
you get the maximum amount of improvement, just do a
few eye exercise sessions to regain the improvement.
- Cataract, glaucoma and macular degeneration often respond
well to eye exercises. The reason is that eye exercises improve
the circulation of nutrients ~ which makes the eyes healthier.
- Most eye doctors don't prescribe eye exercises because they
don't know anything about them. Optometric colleges and
medical schools teach eye doctors how to prescribe and sell
corrective lenses, not how to improve vision naturally.